OBRIGADO#THANKS


❤Hello my brothers and friends, Grace and Peace! I took a while to write, I want to put content for everyone's edification. Today I want to talk about 2-year-old Lorenzo and 5-year-old Mariane, April 12th. I got a call from a person, that a woman single mother of two children were at the airport in Providence, needed help, they found us through our Brazilian Ministry page on Facebook, logically we responded to this request, upon arrival we found a mother with two children who were in need of support, Sigrid my wife quickly dressed the little girl and we took this family, they needed everything, and for that I want to put here, I want to thank everyone, our beautiful Nazarena family, the few brothers of Brazilian Ministry and our brothers of the Church mother of the LFC Nazarene, to the police department of Dracut, in the person of Zach Coleman thank you my friend, God bless all, in 11 days, the children received many clothes clothes, gift cards, cash offer 300 dollars that was passed on the mother herself of children, her grandmother who had some immigration problems was solved and she came to see the grandchildren, in those 11 days the family got their own home, conditions to keep their expenses, children got gifts, toys, and a lot of love, I want to thank God, who allowed good people in life of this family, I would like to ask for something more, keep praying for them, prayer is the fuel for a life of intimacy with God. Our lives in these two weeks have been extremely blessed in serving others, and I would like to conclude this short report on our lives here in America by saying, “Do all the good you can,

By all means I can,

In all the ways you can,

Everywhere you can,

Every time you can,

For all the people you can,

While you can always.

John Wesley 

God bless you all❤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx








Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Upgrade

MARAVILHOSA GRAÇA

Relatório Pastoral